- All Field Experiences are conducted during Winter Recess (January)
- If you are in a winter sport or class you must notify the SOE in writing by checking the appropriate box below.
- If you are planning to go to Wroxton for a field experience, please check the appropriate box below. Also check whether
your Wroxton placement is for FE 3 or FE 4. (Note: Only FE III and FE IV candidates need to make an appointment to meet with Mr. Martone.)
- If you are going to Japan, you must also complete 2 weeks of field work in the U.S. Please check the appropriate boxes below.
- In addition to requesting a field placement, you are required to register for the appropriate course in the Spring semester.
(NOTE: For students in QUEST Field I and Field II who request a secondary level placement (high school), the placement may not be in the high school from which they graduated. It may occur in another high school within the same district. The candidate may take a Field I or II placement in the middle school from which they matriculated. For out-of-state placements, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)